Payment Methods Explained
Our preferred payment method is PayPal, a trusted service which also handles credit cards in a secure manner.
PayPal is the most practical and a safe way to send and receive money online.
When you select PayPal in the shopping cart as the payment method, you leave our site and get linked to the private PayPal site where your data gets encrypted so your privacy is guaranteed – and even inaccessible to us.
You can swiftly pay with your PayPal account if you are already subscribed to the service. But even if you don’t have an account yet, you can purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) or Debit Card.
Checking out your shopping card is easy and quick.
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s secure website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account or, if you haven’t got one, you can proceed with typing in your details and, if you’d like, create a free and safe PayPal account at the end.
3) In other words, you can use PayPal as you feel most comfortable and secure according to the self-explanatory on-screen instructions.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal are:
1) Your payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can instantly trace the status of your payment using the Internet.
2) When you make a payment for your order with your PayPal account, you don’t need to use your credit card online and nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
3) In the case of returns and refunds, you will receive the money in the shortest period of time possible.
We wish you a pleasant shopping experience and guarantee you can purchase in the safest and most comfortable way.